Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Spa Stuff for Chicago!

So I have been slacking on my blog, but I have lots of great new reviews of products!!!

First, if you live in Chicago, check out my Yelp page for reviews to restaurants, spas, nails, etc.

I would like to share with you my two new favorite websites.

http://www.lifebooker.com/referral/sleopold22
This site is amazing.  They have loot, which is similar to Groupon, BUT they also have lifebooker which is an online booking site.  I love this feature because you can book directly from the site.  This way, you know that you are getting the price and deal.  Sometimes when I buy the coupons (loot, groupons, etc) I have such a hard time getting an actual appointment.  This takes away that step.

www.prettyquick.com
You can log in and search for appointments near you.  Its great.

So as far as my new favorite craze products...well I have to say that I love, love, love Essie Sleek Stickers.  These are perfect for a night out when you dont have time for a mani.  I personally cannot paint my nails.  I try and try and every time it looks like a two year old did it.  I just cant do it so these are really perfect.  Not to mention, the sizes of them fit my nails.  I also have tried the Sally Hansen brand, which I am a huge fan of as well and Modicure...which I did not like at all.

Also, I have signed up for New Beauty...this magazine is great and I love the test tube.  Check it out here...http://testtube.newbeauty.com/
I loved the tarte cheek color that was included in this test tube.  It is such a great pop of color, easily blendable, and overall, a great product.

So I am getting married this year and I have taken a liking to eye products.  I think by far the best eye mask is Chella.  http://chella.com/products/line/anti_fatigue
These bad boys work like a charm.  I love putting them on.  They have a great cooling sensation.  After I take them off, no joke, wrinkles are reduced, bags are gone.  Its really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment