Thursday, March 21, 2013

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


"New Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes are a convenient way to cleanse and refresh the skin - while removing even waterproof mascara. They are oil-free and alcohol-free and do not contain any dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin."
http://www.simple.co.uk/categories/Wipes-49.aspx


Well I received these in my beauty test tube from NewBeauty.  I love the idea of being able to use wipes to clean off my makeup, however all of the previous brands I have tried have not been great.  Simple is great!  They are large enough wipes to get your whole face.  They easily remove eye makeup without irritation.  I actually really liked these wipes.  I often work nights and I dont always have access to a sink to wash off my face so these wipes are an excellent product for me!  If you look below, you can see there is no irritation from the wipe and all of my makeup is removed.  I am in LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment