Thursday, March 14, 2013

Halo Couture!

So I was at America's Beauty Show and I got wrapped into the section of hair extensions.  A friend pointed out this piece...it was like a hair bra!  The girl asked if I wanted to try it on.  I figured why not??  I had no idea that I would love it soooo much.  It made my very fine, thin hair look amazing, full, voluminous.  I was shocked.  Not to mention, it was super easy to put on and take off.  Its extensions without the commitment!  I had to have it.  I went back and bought it.  Its human hair.  You can wash and style as normal.  I guess the only thing is that you need to wash with sulfite free shampoo.  More photos to follow and possibly a video to show how easy it is to put on and off.  I want more!  I love it.  http://www.halocouture.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment