Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CoEnzyme Q10 Essence Mask

So I am trying to get wedding ready and my skin has really been breaking out.  I am on the hunt for the best mask at home.

One of the masks was a collagen mask from  LUS.  It is a CoEnzyme Q10 Essence Mask.
So I purchased this mask from my favorite spa...www.kingspa.com.  My face was breaking out and dry.  What is going on here!?!?!!??  What I really loved about the mask is that it was dripping wet with product when I pulled it out of the package.  I also find it funny that there are cut outs for your eyes, nose and mouth.  Haha, I could go about my day with the mask on.

Post 20 minutes of having the mask on, it was almost dried out.  I slowly peeled the mask off my face.  It seemed to really help with the dry patches of my face.  I really liked how moisturized my face felt.  I actually loved this mask because it really moisturized my face and my skin felt silky and soft.  Not to mention, any puffiness that was there was most definitely gone.  Love :)






No comments:

Post a Comment