Monday, August 13, 2012

STRIVECTIN-SD Eye Concentrate


I absolutely LOVE this eye concentrate.

Yes, its expensive, but a hell of a lot cheaper than an eye lift or face lift :)

The texture of the cream is light and it just feels silky soft.  When I put it on my eyes, it gives off a slight tingling sensation.  Which, I actually enjoy.  It makes me think its working.  I truly believe that this cream, in the little amount of time that I used it so far, has made a difference in my eyes.  I did take before and after pictures that I will post on my page, however, you really cant tell.  I am telling you though from someone that knows creams, serums, etc. THIS IS WORTH IT!

I am going to buy this ASAP!  Oh and when I went shopping downtown Chicago at Macy's on Sunday...they literally had a whole display in the makeup section of this stuff and it was $69...thats $10 more dollars than on BLOOM ($59)!  BUY IT NOW!!!!!  Its going to be a huge craze.  I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment