Friday, June 7, 2013

Face makeup LOVES!!!

Ok so since I have been getting ready for my wedding, I have been trying out all of the newest, latest and greatest stuff.

My first new find...MAC Mineralize Foundation with SPF 15.  Let me tell you, this stuff melts into your skin that causes a smooth and perfect finish!  I absolutely love it.  I actually even bought the stippling brush for that airbrush effect as well.  Its great!  Go to MAC and enjoy.  It also doesnt feel heavy.  I never wear foundation and I love this one.




Sonia Kashuk Concealer is a great drugstore buy!  I saw this on a youtube video (actually on like 3 different ones) so I knew that I had to try it out.  I found it at Target.  It is great.  There is 3 different cream concealers that work to neutralize, cover, perfect my imperfections...including my eye bags...BOOO~!  Also, there is a powder to lightly dust over top.  It hid my under eye bags great and it goes on smooth with awesome coverage.


Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge Concealer...amazballs!  Be careful though because it is thick.  I usually use this stuff just where I need it over top of my Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette for extra coverage.  I also like that there are two colors to blend it out over my cheeks.


Chella Beautiful Blonde Eyebrow Color Kit.  They are the most amazing company.  First I was addicted (and still am addicted!!!) to their Anti Fatigue Eye Masks.  If you havent tried them, DO IT!  You wont regret it.  But, this pencil, brow gel and highlighting pencil is amazing!  I usually use a brow powder and was slightly hesitant to try a pencil because I think of my grandma with the thick, drawn in brows BUT this pencil was great.  It was a perfect color for my lighter brows.  Also, I like it because I can create a more natural brow with the pencil and small strokes.  Also, I liked the highlighting pencil because I was able to have more control over where it went and smudge it in as needed.  The brow gel definitely was easy to apply and it held my brows in place all day.  I like that is like a mascara brush as well.
Beautiful Blonde Brow Color Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment