Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Baby Foot Peel

So I was skeptical of the baby foot peel.  Was this thing worth the $25 price tag??  Would my feet peel and look like a baby's?  I mean, I dont have horrible feet, but I would use a little more sloughing of the skin than the standard pedicure.

Well this was the process of putting it on.  I have to say, it is slime-y and gel-y.  Overall, difficult to walk in.  I kept the "booties" on for about 1.5 hours.  The instructions said for an hour and I figured it wouldnt hurt for an extra little bit.



HOLY HECK!  I got out of the shower on Monday and BAM!  My feet were peeling everywhere!  It was awesome!  I followed the instructions though...only soap and water on your feet...no lotion, creams, etc.  It works.  Today is Wednesday and my feet are like 95% peeled off.  CRAZY!

Also, I know that the package says its a one time use, however, I definitely think that you can seal the booties and share with a friend.  I actually did this and gave them to my mom to try out.  This way, you get more bang for your buck.  I can vouch that these things work if you follow the instructions!  The photos dont lie.  The hardest thing that I found was that I wanted to peel off the skin.  I did a little and it didnt hurt at all while doing it or after, FYI.  But I tried to refrain from doing so.  Now there is peeled off skin all over our condo.  HA!  But it was worth it!
Contact me with questions!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, its totally worth it! My feet are still peeling. More on the top now. I am going to upload more pics.

    Also, like I said, you can definitely seal the package and keep them for future use so the $25 price tag isnt so bad.

    ReplyDelete