Tuesday, October 29, 2013

At home devices that I am loving!

So I recently received the baby quasar to try out.  Let me tell you, this little thing is amazing!  I have been using it for 4 weeks approximately.  The instructions are super easy to understand.  It comes with a guard so that you dont get your device dirty by the bulbs.  Which I recently have found extremely helpful because of how dirty it was!  WOW!  Anyway, I have found that I have less wrinkles, less brown spots and plumped up face in general...definitely around my lips!  Its crazy!  There is a little built in timer so that you know when to move from section to section.  The only thing I really dont like about the device is that it does not run on batteries.  You have to be plugged into a power source while using it.  It is super small, however I find the portability of it not as great because you have to be close to a plug.  The top set of pictures is before the use of the device and the bottom set is today.  Both no makeup, not retouched, etc.  You can tell the difference in my face.  HANDS DOWN!  http://www.babyquasar.com/

Also, about two weeks ago I purchased the Clarisonic Mia 2 from Sephora.  I have been using it about 3-4 times per week in the shower.  I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this device.  I didnt believe my friend when she said how great it was....but it is.  If you are going to buy one device for your face...the clarisonic should be it.  My skin is silky smooth after and less acne and overall I have a better appearance.  I got the detox set.  What I love about it is that it is rechargeable.  You can bring it directly in the shower with you.  There are all sorts of heads for all of your needs.  Two speeds.  I absolutely love it.
 http://www.sephora.com/mia2-detox-kit-P383460?skuId=1566256




No comments:

Post a Comment