Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who is SICK of mani/pedi INFLATION??????

Who is sick of the mani/pedi inflation?  I am!!!!

So I have stalked every mani/pedi place looking for a great mani/pedi on a budget.  Now I must say, I have been to many spas, etc to get mani/pedis and they just dont do as good of a job as the little chop shops.  I think for people that dont really NEED mani/pedis these foo-foo places work really nice and they think that they are getting a great deal, but in reality....for those of us that need it, they usually dont last.

So the ultimate place to get one for a budget in Chicago is Nail Spa, 1781 N Clybourn....Sun-Wed $15 pedi and Thurs-Sat $18.....such a good deal and they do a GREAT job that lasts and the place is clean.  This is my go to spot from now on.  I just cant beat it and everytime I try somewhere else, I get so annoyed that I spent $10 more on a crappier job....no thank you.  Plus, they have a card that if you buy so many, you get one for free.

Beware, they try to get you with an extra 10 minute foot massage for $8.  They do a great pedi and if you are feeling a little rough, the extra 10minute foot massage is a great deal, however, realize this is going to up the price....is it worth it.....well, I probably do it every couple of times for an extra treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment